ShortBus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy bids during this week on land

2 posters

Go down

Crazy bids during this week on land Empty Crazy bids during this week on land

Post  Toad Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:14 am

Crazy bids during this week on land Am9lvk
Shortbus ftw!

Crazy bids during this week on land Iz9lwy

Crazy bids during this week on land 1z3nxo6
I bet all my money they atk us next week.

Crazy bids during this week on land Ms0ilx

Crazy bids during this week on land Hu51jp
Talk bout overkill

Crazy bids during this week on land 2rcpcab
SG1 & Zen fought off for a bid but zen won in the end. Bet uberhurt's bank account is hurting right now...
Toad
Toad

Back to top Go down

Crazy bids during this week on land Empty Re: Crazy bids during this week on land

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:14 am

lol! these bids are funnnnny! lol! lol!
and i think we wont have too much problemes with Nosatalgia^^ and i also wanna go this time!! Cool

*Toad, ribick ribick away* lol!

Back to top Go down

Crazy bids during this week on land Empty Re: Crazy bids during this week on land

Post  Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:06 pm

I was laughing to see 10 mil was paid for us... then I got severly insulted that we were like the lowest bid... WTf happend there... were you guys slacking on the pvp while I was gone?

Where there any fake bids or stuff to jack it up that high?

I think if we make it this week the following week Haven would be on our nuts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Toad Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:39 am

no i didnt see any fake bids. Well one thing was people found us as a threat too so they didnt bid on us. And the people who bid on us jus really hated us. It was a bid war between Nostalgia, NewFaith and Nagare until Nostalgia ninjaed in a bid at the last second. Boojangles pmed me saying he was gon bid on us cuz our land was cheapest, when the bid hit around 4mil cuz nostalgia and newfaith were going against each other, Boojangles told me nvm lol. Nostalgia bid on us cuz they were butthurt we outbid them last week. And Haven won tw this week so they will definitely atk us.
Toad
Toad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:35 am

So on that note that Haven won....

EVERYONE! Put on your faking Shortbus Certified Helmets and grind your monkey asses off. Not sure if I would be fully functioning when I get back but I will try to get some herbs for pots or Toad can try going to Heaven and Hell to farm crap.

Also I am guessing we didn't attack anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  Buutters Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:28 pm

We didnt have 20mil Razz
Buutters
Buutters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum