ShortBus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts About Vixxin's Trip To His MotherLand

3 posters

Go down

Thoughts About Vixxin's Trip To His MotherLand Empty Thoughts About Vixxin's Trip To His MotherLand

Post  Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:42 am

Hmm. lol i heard some odd noises in the background while he was on vent last night. I guess when i go back to my motherland(Africa) some day lol i might get those noises in my background, and maybe the me and cs pic would come in play...

Back to top Go down

Thoughts About Vixxin's Trip To His MotherLand Empty Re: Thoughts About Vixxin's Trip To His MotherLand

Post  Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:53 am

I wouldnt hear shiat but "Ey BOMBACLAAT, tis mi ganja!" and alot of coughing.

Ya shiat is bad here and peeps mad loud. Ever 2 minutes I think a fight is starting but its two scrawny malnurished lil asian kids screaming across the room about a game.

I would give my left testicle to hear someone say something in English... you know the normal language.

Back to top Go down

Thoughts About Vixxin's Trip To His MotherLand Empty Re: Thoughts About Vixxin's Trip To His MotherLand

Post  Toad Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 am

no dusk what you will hear will be the sounds of tongues clicking and the sound of dart shooters.
Toad
Toad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 am

lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:11 pm

Thats just stupid Toad..

By the time you hear the dart... your already fucked.

Oh you will also hear people yelling and screaming, trying to steal the ALL Powerful Glass Pepsi Bottle.

Respect the Bottle
Cause God Must Be Crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Postman Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Vixxin wrote:Thats just stupid Toad..

By the time you hear the dart... your already fucked.

Oh you will also hear people yelling and screaming, trying to steal the ALL Powerful Glass Pepsi Bottle.

Respect the Bottle
Cause God Must Be Crazy.

Preach Brother Preach
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  XxTinyxX Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:51 am

Motherland Africa Dudusk muhahaha rofl, nice one.
XxTinyxX
XxTinyxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum