ShortBus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why you should never do your sister..

4 posters

Go down

Why you should never do your sister.. Empty Why you should never do your sister..

Post  Toad Fri May 22, 2009 1:09 am

Now aren't u glad ur not a product of inbreeding?
Why you should never do your sister.. Em11

The left one is mezzy and the right is the one and only Elayne. Trolled right off Rq forums Cool
Toad
Toad

Back to top Go down

Why you should never do your sister.. Empty Re: Why you should never do your sister..

Post  ReeLa Fri May 22, 2009 1:28 am

[color=yellow]LOL[/color]
ReeLa
ReeLa

Back to top Go down

Why you should never do your sister.. Empty Re: Why you should never do your sister..

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2009 2:00 am

She needs to drink milk and grow tall and stop taking all his food.

Bro man needs to learn that there is an invention called a tanning machine, he should also stick to basketball instead of PWI.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 22, 2009 2:01 am

OH... GG

Thanks your the first person in guild to PK me... thanks to your post I just threw up in my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Postman Sat May 23, 2009 4:20 pm

OH dear lordy that is exactly what id expect elyane to look like. Maybe he should bot more and maybe header outside. Cool
Postman
Postman

Back to top Go down

Post  XxTinyxX Sat May 23, 2009 4:52 pm

I have no words for them..... Elayne needs to start playing Rus Roulette and Mezzy LF Midget Show LOL.
XxTinyxX
XxTinyxX

Back to top Go down

Post  ReeLa Sat May 23, 2009 5:09 pm

XxTinyxX wrote:I have no words for them..... Elayne needs to start playing Rus Roulette and Mezzy LF Midget Show LOL.
LOL omg tiny!! Good one!
ReeLa
ReeLa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum